Information Technology Training
Building a 21st century work force demands developing training that keeps pace with ever-changing information technology needs. Computer based applications are an essential part of a technology-driven workplace. The importance of computer based application training can not be overestimated, as it directly impacts productivity at every level of your organization. It is critical for companies to implement technology training into their new-hire programs, and employee development initiatives, as it focuses and advances commitment and skill which ultimately leads to greater employee performance and higher profitability.
Teledec’s custom technology training programs provide a foundation on which employees can build new skills on the job. Whether it is a proprietary software program, or a new technology adoption employees need to have a solid foundation of technology on which to build his/her proficiency. Without necessary technology training, picking up and mastering new skills and new application become difficult, challenging and time consuming.
Accredited Trainer Courses
Accredited Trainer Courses (PeopleCert)
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- ITIL V3 Intermediate Service Strategy
- ITIL V3 Intermediate Service Design
- ITIL V3 Intermediate Service Transition
- ITIL V3 Intermediate Service Operations
- ITIL V3 Intermediate Continual Service Improvement
- ITIL V3 Intermediate Management Across Lifecycle
- DevOps Foundation ( DevOps Institute)
Specialized Training Services
- Service Integration and Management
- Workshops on Service Catalogue
- Building a CMDB
- ITSM tool Selections Workshop
- Metrics & Reporting Workshop
- ISO/IEC 20000: 2011 Certification Guidance
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification Guidance
IT Infrastructure Library® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
DevOps Institute, DevOps Foundation and Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) are registered trademarks of the DevOps Institute.