All plant personnel who wish to better understand food safety management under the USDA and FDA, as well as those needing to be designated as “HACCP trained” under USDA regulations, such as plant management, quality assurance personnel and supervisory staff will benefit from Teledec developed Food Safety and Regulatory compliance courses.
Stories tell us of what we already knew and forgot, and remind us of what we haven’t yet imagined.
Food Safety and Related Compliance
Teledec has developed a wide variety of Food Safety and related compliance courses including courses that provide training in developing a HACCP program for all types of processing facilities designed to meet the core HACCP requirements. Courses typically include an exam and certificate at the successful completion of the courses.
- HACCP 101 – Introduction to Food Safety regulations and compliance guidelines
- HACCP 201 – Advanced Food Safety regulations and compliance guidelines
- HACCP 301: Creating a HACCP Plan
- Inspections 101: The FDA Inspections
- Inspections 201- Advanced FDA Inspections
- Inspections USDA 101: Daily Interactions with Inspection Personnel
- Inspections USDA 201: Advanced Interaction with Inspection Personnel
- Microbiology 101
- QP Awareness
- Quality Orientation
- Religious Food Laws
- Sanitation 102: Cleaning and Sanitation