Building a 21st century work force demands developing training that keeps pace with ever-changing information technology needs. Computer based applications are an essential part of a technology-driven workplace. The importance of computer based application training can not be overestimated, as it directly impacts productivity at every level of your organization. It is critical for companies to implement technology training into their new-hire programs, and employee development initiatives, as it focuses and advances commitment and skill which ultimately leads to greater employee performance and higher profitability.
Perhaps the most powerful role of stories today is to ignite and drive changes in management policy and practices.
Custom Technology Training Programs
Teledec developed custom technology training programs provide a foundation on which employees can build new skills on the job. Whether it is a proprietary software program, or a new technology adoption employees need to have a solid foundation of technology on which to build his/her proficiency. Without necessary technology training, picking up and mastering new skills and new application become difficult, challenging and time consuming.
As technology is having a profound impact on the way products are developed, produced and distributed, a look at how leading companies are leveraging new manufacturing technology offers a glimpse into the future of the industry. Over one-third of manufacturers expect technology will help them increase profitability by improving productivity, reducing costs and monitoring supply chains. In an era of global sourcing, commerce, and distribution technology training is not only critical but is essential to survival.
Here are a few examples of type Information Technology training courses we can develop:
- Cloud technologies —using platform software or infrastructure as a service—in order to customize IT environments for maximum flexibility and to reduce costs.
- CRM, information and operational technologies, mobile technologies, and cybersecurity risk mitigation, IT systems and processes that require continuous improvement.
- Big data and business analytics that is rapidly reshaping the competitive environment.
- Data Security – Enhanced and upgraded security protocols are the top two actions required to improve IT and data security
- Internet of things implementation strategy. Most forward looking leaders know that the IoT quickly improves product quality, reduces costs and increases throughput and is promise of the future
- Competitive threats – Companies headquartered outside the United States leverage technology to increase profitability at nearly twice the rate of their U.S. counterparts, making these offshore companies greater competitive threats